Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Honour Roll Kinda Guy


Image: A Web That Works
The first semester of the 2014/2015 school year has been interesting to say the least. I had some pretty solid classes, ones that held my interest. It's a pretty good scenario when you don't dislike any of your classes. I've learned a lot of things this semester, like how to work around an incompetent team members, eating healthy without breaking the bank and campus bookstores sometimes charge more than they ought to.

Throughout high school, outside of being that kid everyone bullied. I wasn't always a star when it came to handing-in or completing my homework. I was fortunate enough to pull off 3.0 GPA, by going back an extra year and fixing the damage I had done. This semester, I took my assignments seriously, and it paid off. My final grades surprised me. They threw me so off kilter, I'd checked the shcools webportal multiple times just to make sure they hadn't slipped up. This semester I cam out with 91.33 grade average which is 4.75 or something like that. We have a 5.0 system up here.

I have to be honest, I'm proud of myself. I really shows that hardwork and dedication pays off in the end. Sometimes you've got to sacrafice fun things like going to the movies to get that project done, but it feels good.

Late On, I will put up a post about some of the study tips that really helped me.

Thanks 4 Reading.

-Hutch

Have you ever surprised yourself with your grades?

Maybe your kids have surprised you with theirs?

Feel free to tell me about it in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment