Saturday, January 3, 2015

2015 Goals

I'll be honest; I am not a fan of New Year's Resolutions. I find them just a little cliche and more often than not, people throw them by the wayside in the land of unachievement. This year I'm just going to set a few goals.

1. Release a new Cheer Uncharted video once per-week ( Or as close to it as possible)

2. Become more involved on Campus

3.  College Honour Roll for second semester

4. Pack lunch more often, and buy food on campus a lot less.
Easy Lunchboxes are great













5.  Learn a few new tumbling and jumping skills to become a more rounded cheerleader

6. Make one person laugh each day

7. Summer Job

8. Update & Makeover my bedroom
Eventually, I'll have a King Dunet/ Comforter
instead of a sideways twin

















9. Help The Homeless

10. Take time for Me

Image: Smash Blog Trends

No comments:

Post a Comment